RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept change of mind returns for most purchases made in store or online as long as you meet these criteria:
You can exchange an item in-store provided the item hasn’t been worn, is in its original resalable condition (with tags) and you have a receipt.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of original purchase date (45 days for Locals)
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with original tags
- Swimwear must be returned with hygiene stickers in tact
- You must provide proof of purchase. If you are a Locals member we have a record of your purchases otherwise you need a receipt or bank statement
- The following items are not eligible for return:
- Final Clearance products - marked on your receipt and identified at point of purchase
- Gift Cards
We may refuse the return of items that do not comply with the above criteria
If your purchase is faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to find a remedy within a reasonable time frame.
AFTERPAY, LAYBUY, ZIP & STORE ORDER RETURNS
All orders paid via Afterpay, Zip & Laybuy must be returned to the original store from which the purchase was made to process a refund, otherwise a store credit will be issued. Orders placed in store for delivery to your home must be returned to the store you paid at to process a refund, otherwise a store credit will be issued.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Take the item along with your proof of purchase in to any North Beach store.
Download the returns form and follow the instructions on the form. If the item is faulty, we will reimburse you for courier costs.
Returns sent via courier are at the customer's expense, and North Beach will not pay or reimburse return freight costs for any product that is returned for reasons other than faulty product.
We would highly recommend returning your item on a tracked parcel. Non-tracked parcels can take 2-3 weeks for it to arrive at its intended destination. North Beach are not liable for any lost courier returns, and cannot track parcels not sent through a tracked service.