You can exchange an item in-store provided the item hasn’t been worn, is in its original resaleable condition (with tags) and you have a receipt.
To exchange online, you'll need to return your product by post with a returns form.
We accept change of mind returns for most purchases made in store or online as long as you meet the criteria:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of original purchase date (45 days for Locals)
- Items must be in new, unworn condition with original tags
- Swimwear must be returned with hygiene stickers in tact
- You must provide proof of purchase. If you are a Locals member we have a record of your purchases otherwise you need a receipt or bank statement.
- The following items are not eligible for return:
- Final Clearance products - marked on your receipt and identified at point of purchase
- Gift Cards
- Extended Christmas Returns Policy: Purchases made through a Locals account from 1 November - 24 December can be returned up to 45 days after Christmas (8/02/2020) as long as you comply with our full returns policy.
We may refuse the return of items that do not comply with the above criteria