Click and Collect is easy - simply select click and collect as your delivery method at checkout and you can pick up your order from your chosen store for FREE.
What is the process?
- Place your order online and select click and collect as your delivery method at checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your click & collect order.
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store. Depending on whether the stock is available in your store of choice or not, this could take a number of days from the day you place your order. We do state that usual delivery timeframes apply (including any courier delays).
- Once you receive your email notifying you that your order is ready for pick up, simply head into store with your order confirmation and pick up your order.
- If at the time of pick up you would like to return or exchange your item our friendly store staff can assist you.
How much does Click and Collect cost?
Why do normal delivery time frames apply? Why can't I pick it up straight away?
If the item or items you have purchased are not in your chosen store, they will need to be sent from another store and therefore are subject to usual delivery timeframes and any courier delays.
Do I get a refund if I don't collect my order?
If you can't collect your order for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let our customer service team know. If you haven't collected within 14 days of receiving your collection email your order will be automatically cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
How long do you keep my order for?
We keep all orders in-store for 14 days. After this time, your order will be cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
Can I change an item once I've placed my order?
Once you've received a confirmation email after placing an order no items can be changed.