What is the process?
- Place your order online and select click and collect as your delivery method at checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your click & collect order.
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store. Please only go to the store once you have received this email.
- Once you receive your email notifying you that your order is ready for pick up, simply head into store with your order confirmation. Please wear a mask to pick up your order.
- Our store staff will greet you at the front door, maintaining social distancing at all times, and will ask for your order number. They will then place your order at a collection table for you to pick up maintaining distancing and ensuring no physical contact takes place.
What does contactless mean?
Contactless simply means we have a safe process in place for you to collect your items from our store, whilst not physically entering the store and maintaining a safe 2 meter distance from our staff at all times.
How can I ensure my chosen store has stock for a next day pick up?
Easy! Once at checkout, if you have selected click & collect as your delivery method you will see a little pop up box notifying you which items are in stock at your chosen store and which are not.
If you are in a hurry for your items we strongly suggest choosing items that are in stock at your chosen pick up store.
How much does Click and Collect cost?
What hours are your stores open for Click & Collect?
For all store hours please check here.
Why do normal delivery time frames apply? Why can't I pick it up straight away?
If the item or items you have purchased are not in your chosen store, they will need to be sent from another store and therefore are subject to usual delivery timeframes and any courier delays.
Do I get a refund if I don't collect my order?
If you can't collect your order for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let our customer service team know. If you haven't collected within 14 days of receiving your collection email your order will be automatically cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
How long do you keep my order for?
We keep all orders in-store for 14 days. After this time, your order will be cancelled and a refund issued back to your original payment method.
Can I change an item once I've placed my order?
Once you've received a confirmation email after placing an order no items can be changed.
How do I return an order?
We are not currently accepting in store returns. Once Auckland is in Level 3, you can post your item to our Online Returns address.
Can a Click & Collect be sent to me after I place it?
No. Once an order has been placed to be collected from a store, we are unable to change that order to be dispatched. Please be careful when choosing your shipping options.