Hooray for contactless Click and Collect!
From 11:59pm Tuesday 21st September, our Auckland stores will safely work to fulfil all orders for contactless Click & Collect or contactless delivery. For stores outside of Auckland, order collection will be in store during normal business hours. Find them here >
**Please note, stores operating in a Level 3 area cannot accept returns or exchanges in store. Click here to find out how to return your item during this time.
We've had to update some of our contactless Click and Collect locations to make sure we can keep you and our team safe! Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or covering when you come to collect your order.
Click on the store below you are collecting from for more info:
Click and Collects will be processed at the front entrance to our Women's department on the ground floor of our store at Albany Mega Centre, Shop 5 Don Mckinnon Drive, Albany, Auckland.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions 09 415 0331
As we are located in the mall, our collection point is located on the outside of the mall on Memorial Drive, right across the road from McDonald's New Lynn.
- The collection point is the first grey door on the right of Denny's, there will be visible signage. See yellow point in image below:
- Give us a call on 09 826 0008 with your order number ready.
- A staff member will bring the order out to the front doors and meet you there.
- There are also 5-minute parking spots outside the front on either side of Memorial Drive for customers to use.
Front door of our store at 61 Silverdale St, Silverdale, Auckland.
Phone us if you have any questions on 09 426 6993
As customers are not permitted to enter the mall, a designated customer collection area has been setup:
- The collection point will be known as Collection Point 2 and is located at the Ground Floor Entrance of Carpark 2.
- Car Park 2 is located on the railway side of the centre and is also known as the Green Car Park. If you enter via Mt Wellington Highway then turn right at the roundabout and follow the road till you see signage for Car Park 2. If you enter the centre via Stud Way then turn left and follow the signs to Car Park 2
- Once you have parked your car, please give us a call on 09 573 1113 with your order number ready.
- A staff member will bring the order to the entrance and meet you there.